Hello, my name is Oren!
I enjoy coming up with crazy ideas and then implementing them. Whether that means designing and building robots or making an electric long board, I strive to use my free time to learn and do cool things.
Right Now I Currently:
- Do research with the SYBORGS lab on automation in synthetic biology
- Am a teaching assistant (TA) at the University of Florida for the class “Dynamics and Control System Design Lab”
- Am the treasurer for the roller skating club at UF
- Attend college at the University of Florida
This doesn’t include my personal projects though, and that’s what this blog showcases!
Interesting Facts About Me
While I know some of you have little interest in myself, in which case here is my blog, these are some odd facts about me:
- I’m known to do math for fun
- I think Solidworks is the best CAD software
- I enjoy hiking/running when time permits
- I’ve rollerbladed at least 10 miles in a single session
There is a good rational behind all of those, trust me!