Hello, my name is Oren!
I enjoy coming up with crazy ideas and then implementing them. Whether that means designing and building robots or making an electric long board, I strive to use my free time to learn and do cool things.
Right Now I Currently:
- Mentor FRC team 1902 Exploding Bacon remotely
- Do research with the SYBORGS lab on automation in synthetic biology
- I’m participating in the Growing Beyond Earth challenge
- Attend college at University of Florida
This doesn’t include my personal projects though, and that’s what this blog showcases! Since I enjoy using my time effectively, this blog is just an extension of that.
Interesting Facts About Me
While I know some of you have little interest in myself, in which case here is my blog, these are some odd facts about me:
- I’m known to do math for fun
- I think Solidworks is the best CAD software (fight me)
- I enjoy walking when time permits it
- I’ve rollerbladed at least 10 miles in a single session
There is a good rational behind all of those, which after you look through a few blogs, may become evident.
And for those just interested in snooping around, here is one of my better headshots.